Opening Interactive Single Player Game, or ISPG for short. This game is actually close to a demogame.
Faction we play: Apollo Industries
other AI factions:
7. PilgrimsCurrent turnplayer:
first 4 victory conditions (no cooperative)
Map not visible
Map is 80x70
average apart from abundant native life and dense cloud cover.
In particular, the whole map with terrain shape feature, so we can roughly think about where the continents are (open the spoiler tag):RULES:
- You can download turn and view it, however:
- You cannot "fastforward" the game, by playing it, actual playing is for turnplayer only.
- Game pace is roughly 3 turns a week, however in the first 20 turns we can play faster. Games require more time later, so game pace may be even less than 3 turn a week later, midgame and late game.
- If you plan on opening a thread pertaining to this game, please add in its title in the beginning [ISPG] tag, for easier identification by readers.
- We play with Yitzi patch 3.4
- You can have set in your "alphax.txt" drone rule to "0" and copter speed bonus by reactor "2"
This is technically multiplayer, and you need password, which is:
key from the keyboard.
You cannot enable scenario editor in this game (as in mp it is disabled).
---=== * * * ===---
If you are reading this, you are participating in the game. The level of your participation can be from reading Apollo Information Network (posts [ISPG] on this forum), posting occasional comment about how to play to actively post about many aspects of the game or later be a turnplayer.
Factions are selected in this way, so we have 2 industrial factions
Apollo and Morganites
two research factions:
University and Technocrats
and two mission commanding:
PK and Authority
It is all spiced with fanatical:
Factions are from Sigma's pack, which can be downloaded here:Link
More about our faction:
LEADER: Henry Roark
BACKGROUND: Union of American Commonwealths, Unity Construction Overseer
AGENDA: Free Industrial Society
TECH: Industrial Base
+1 INDUSTRY: Well motivated work force
-1 EFFICIENCY: Internal economic competition
Free Supply Crawler at Planetfall
Extra Drone per 4 Citizens: No social safety net
85% Hurry Costs: Fully staffed factories
May not choose Green Economics