(1/2) > >>

sisko:
Spartan Challenge by Googlie

Scenario Name: Spartan Challenge
 SMAC/ SMAX: SMAC
 Author: Googlie
 Date of original posting: 8/2/01
 Original host site: Civilization Gaming Network

you are Santiago (Yang has used his evil henchman Ashaandi to mind control the other faction leaders aboard the Unity, except for you and Commissioner Lal) Can you beat the odds?

Link to the downloads entry: http://alphacentauri2.info/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=92

Direct download link: :clickme:

Green1:
Sisko, that sounds pretty damn tough. Hopefully, there would be bottlenecks you could use to hold off the onslaught. At least Lal hates Yang's guts. I do know copters would be a godsend. I would have to go all chemical and nukes against those odds. What's one more enemy in Lal?

Too bad it is not for SMAX. I like the fungal towers and spore launchers and feel like I am missing something if my game does not have them.

I set up something kind of like that in Civ 4 with 1 ally vs 8 allied opponents. I held off decent for centuries, then it went downhill. BU or someone should do a hopeless odds survival scenario at some point for SMAX GotM as a tribute to the hardcore days of yore.

sisko:

--- Quote from: Green1 on August 18, 2012, 07:22:18 PM ---Sisko, that sounds pretty damn tough.
--- End quote ---
well, it is damn tough, like all Googlie's challenges.  :D

--- Quote from: Green1 on August 18, 2012, 07:22:18 PM ---BU or someone should do a hopeless odds survival scenario at some point for SMAX GotM as a tribute to the hardcore days of yore.
--- End quote ---
actually, the GotM team has made a very hard scenario but, even though we had some feedback from the players, there were no submissions for that GotM, so we decided not to go that route again. i'm talking about the June 2012 GotM: 'Market Forces'. i can make it available here again, if you feel trying it. just let me know. :)

Earthmichael:

I don't recall seeing "Market Forces".  Was it posted to this forum?

sisko:
nope. it was on WPC.
i'm thinking of a re-release.. maybe with a few tweaks, if there's enough interest..
Green1, are you still interested?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version