From Alpha Centauri Wiki
(Redirected from Commerce)
A faction may increase Commerce rates by doing the following:
- Sign a Treaty.
- Enter a Pact (Pacts receive double the commerce of treaties).
- Increase the size and economy of a base, or establish an additional base to catch up with a treaty or pact member.
- Discover economic technologies before competitors, including:
- Become the Planetary Governor.
- Choose Morgan Industries at the beginning of a game, or any other faction with a built in commerce bonus.
See also Commerce (Advanced).