Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri & Alien Crossfire > Command Nexus

AC Ladder: Admin thread

<< < (10/11) > >>

lorddragonhat:

--- Quote from: BUncle on October 10, 2012, 09:59:38 PM ---If you think you're strong enough, I'm sure you've seen that Earthmicheal is looking for an accomplished player.  Be warned that he's very good, and may not want to chance it without knowing for sure you'll give him a workout.

--- End quote ---

I had the same thoughts... maybe he is too good for me yet.  I was referring to other green players, like Bari (not saying he is not good enough) you proposed

Buster's Uncle:
Guys?  You can tell he's cool, right?  Somebody give 'im a fight.

hat, you should take Bari at his word, and call him out.

lorddragonhat:
Yep, already sent a PM... although his last documented visit here was mid-september.  I hope he is visiting the forums nevertheless, or chances are my eagerness to fight will be left cold.

sisko:
lorddragonhat has officialy challenged Bari:

--- Quote from: lorddragonhat on October 11, 2012, 05:06:40 AM ---
--- Quote from: lorddragonhat on October 11, 2012, 05:01:19 AM ---Depending on your availability to play, consider yourself officially challenged by me on ladder basis.  Being this my first ladder game, i do not know if a CMN is really that needed.  The only thing i cannot do is IP gaming, PBEM is fine.

--- End quote ---

i send you this challenge notification, so do you know a player has been challenged by ladder.

--- End quote ---

sisko:
@lorddragonhat: Bari is nonresponsive to emails and PMs so you should try your luck on someone else..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version