Community > Council Room

Welcome to ME!

<< < (2/5) > >>

Buster's Uncle:
Will these or those do?

EDIT: I probably ought to upload them...

I'll start looking into the avatars this evening, but don't expect too much immediately, as I'm still learning regular user functions here...

Should I be thinking about smilies?  I got a mighty fine set of AC leaderhead smilies, for instance...

Buster's Uncle:
I has a question, O' my leader; do I have an option somewhere to choose whether I get email notifications about various things?  I've gotten [counts]  25 emails flood the junk account I use to sign up at places in the last eight hours.  The conversation with Kilkakon I'm having in one GotM thread alone accounts for half of them.  Kinda renders the notifications about anything important pointless.

sisko:

--- Quote from: BUncle on December 06, 2011, 02:39:27 AM ---Will these or those do?
--- End quote ---
used #3. good job!

--- Quote from: BUncle on December 06, 2011, 02:39:27 AM ---Should I be thinking about smilies?  I got a mighty fine set of AC leaderhead smilies, for instance...

--- End quote ---
we'll have a look into that too.

--- Quote from: BUncle on December 06, 2011, 06:35:23 AM ---I has a question, O' my leader; do I have an option somewhere to choose whether I get email notifications about various things?  I've gotten [counts]  25 emails flood the junk account I use to sign up at places in the last eight hours.  The conversation with Kilkakon I'm having in one GotM thread alone accounts for half of them.  Kinda renders the notifications about anything important pointless.

--- End quote ---
which are the important notifications for you?

Buster's Uncle:
Beats me.  I'm getting notified everytime a bot signs up, judging by the serial nature of some of the hash-of-letters user handles.  Most threads I comment in, I wouldn't think it urgent enough to get an email notification that there's been a reply.

It was 11 notifications in the last 6 hours - I came here before I even checked.

sisko:

--- Quote from: BUncle on December 06, 2011, 02:51:18 PM ---Beats me.  I'm getting notified everytime a bot signs up, judging by the serial nature of some of the hash-of-letters user handles.  Most threads I comment in, I wouldn't think it urgent enough to get an email notification that there's been a reply.

--- End quote ---
thread notifications switch is in your profile: alphacentauri2.info » Forum » Profile of BUncle » Notifications
you can also manage your current notifications from there (Current Topic Notifications)

also, you will no longer receive notifications about new members (changed that setting).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version