|SMAC 444 - AI patch version [p]
|Filesize: 1.38MB Views: (19491) Downloads (5006) Last Download: Today at 05:54:50 AM
Previous Download |
|Description: New release of AI patch for SMAC - 17/5/2014
- AI got a basic lesson in advanced terraforming (boreholes, condensers, less raising terrain)
- it builds no more bunkers
- it builds denser sensor array network
- AI builds now tends to build crawlers earlier and slightly more of them
- AI crawls more intelligently its resources
AI Social Engineering
- the patch includes an emergency fix of the worst parts of social engineering code
- AI now understands that pacifist drones are a major problem
AI buidling units
- AI spreads quicklier on oceans
- Morgan has got new incentive to spread quickly
- AIs build less of probes, bar Miriam
- a lot more AAA defense
- AI now likes rovers and choppers
Keywords: SMAC, AI patch, 444, ruthless, exe mod
Posted by: kyrub May 17, 2014, 03:05:51 AM
|0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this files.|
||January 12, 2018, 10:01:28 PM|
I see now that I need Yitzi's patch for SMACX, thanks.
Yes, she's Buster, and I
AC2 is my instrument, my heart, as I play my song.
|January 09, 2018, 09:50:10 PM|
It's not. This is just for SMAC, alas.
Hic mea stet. Honorem fide iustitia ministretur. -Item, nulla trolling.
||January 08, 2018, 07:38:08 PM|
Since there is only a terran.exe in the patch, I assume this patch is not necessary for SMACX?
Newb - be nice and greet me :)
|October 10, 2017, 03:53:39 AM|
thank you very much for this great patch.
|March 31, 2015, 11:17:12 AM|
Yes, the scient patch was included. I forgot to mention it. kyrub
||March 26, 2015, 08:29:34 PM|
AC Wiki (http://alphacentauri2.info/wiki/Kryub%27s_patch) claims Kyrub's patch builds on Scient's SMAC patch, however this is not documented here. Is Scient patch included in Kyrub's?